US English Basic Skills Test Questions And Answers For Fiverr 100% Pass
Today I am going to tell you how to pass Fiverr U.S English basic skills test with a good score.
This test evaluates your grammatical knowledge, spelling, and punctuation.
Though this test is for intermediate lever user you have to be conscious about it.
U.S English Basic Skills Test Syllabus 2020
- About Conjunctions
- Basics of Pronouns
- Use Articles, quantifiers and count/no count nouns
- Prepositions and its uses
- Adjectives and adverbs
- Knowledge of verbs and tenses
- Gerunds and infinitives
- Knowledge of Vocabulary
- Few Questions
- Punctuation uses
Duration and Questions U.S English Basic Skills Test
Don’t worry. In this test, you will get 40 minutes to answer 40 multiple choices of questions.
Instructions for the U.S English Basic Skills Test
- You will get between 2 and 8 options for each question has. It is a bit confusing because one or more may be correct.
- Though there is no penalty for guessing, if you don’t know the answer; therefore, make sure you attempt all of the questions.
- You have to answer at least 60% to pass the test. Otherwise, you will fail the test.
- For this test clock timing is locked.
- To get a better view of this test using Internet Explorer version 11.0 or higher or Mozilla Firefox 45.0 or higher or Google Chrome 48 or higher.
- To retake the test you need to wait 1 day.
For more test instructions visit fiverr.com
I hope those video instructions will help you to get a good score.